Tuesday, October 6, 2009

have some peace of mind

sorry it's been forever. ahh lots of things are going on right now, but for the most part there are somethings i am reaaally confused about. its mostly about my friends and such. or more of who i want to be my friend...high school really does change you. that's for sure. there are some people that used to be my best friend, and now, i don't know if i'd want to be associated with them because of the things that they do. is it weird that i have certain friends i feel like are only compatible with me when i'm in a certain mood? well thats true. friends that i want to hang out when i want to act like im still in 7 grade, friends for when i want to act like im too cool for my other friends, friends when i want to just be crazy and laugh my head off, and friends when i just wanna chiiill and not care about what's going on. why can't you just find all of that in 3 or 4 people? i wish. too be honest, a lot of my friends are guys. many of my girlfriends do not like that. im SORRY but guys are 20 bajillion times easier to hang out with. if they have a problem with it they can stop being my friend, whatever. the highschool that i go to doesn't really have that many people at it (in our grade and division), so the people you can be friends with isn't so diverse. i just need to make some adjustments as to who i hang out with. i guess its like cleaning up your room, it takes hours of organizing and its annoying, but it's worth it, you get the feeling of being clean afterward. and i want that! friends that don't judge me, and are into the same kind of things, and i don't have to worry about them talking behind my back or not keeping my secrets. p.s, dont get me wrong- i have a good few friends that are utterly amazing, but some of them, i don't get to see as much as i would want too.
until later- which is soon, promise :p

1 comment:

  1. I love it. especially the part about most of your friends being guys, because most of my friends are girls. and I do agree that it's easier to be friends with people of the opposite sex. good blog:)

    ReplyDelete